HoldFast Gear Money Maker Multi-Camera Harness, Bridle Leather, Medium, (Chestnut) and Two Ivation Replacement Plates for the Mefoto Roadtrip, Backpacker Tripod Systems
HoldFast Gear Money Maker Multi-Camera Harness, Bridle Leather, Medium, (Chestnut) and Two Ivation Replacement Plates for the Mefoto Roadtrip, Backpacker Tripod Systems by HoldFast at Cover Photos HQ. MPN: MM04. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Take into consideration that due to such high order volume some products may not ship immediately as they may be made to order. If you need something
We at HF use REAL full grain leathers. As such, each hide will display the unique life that the animal lived showing scars from brands, barbed-wire cuts, stretch marks, insect bites, marks from birthing and even natural wrinkles, etc. One of the beauties of leather is that no two cowhides are alike, because each hide comes from animals that have lived different lives! These scars are not "defects" in the leather, but instead, proof that we actually use real full grain leather which is the absolute BEST leather money can buy. We do not throw out good hides because of scars, rather we embrace these natural markings as part of the story, to which you will now add to. So if you happen to receive a MoneyMaker or one of my products with a scar or brand in the leather, know that you now own a 1-of-a kind piece.
Each MoneyMaker comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera HoldFasts. Directions: 1. Install the Camera HoldFast (screw) into the tripod mount of your camera. 2. Install the split ring from the Safety Catch directly to the left side lug of your camera. 3. Attach the Sailboat clip (on the MoneyMaker Slider) to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed split ring on the left side. 4. Please refer to our videos page for more details and explanations.
2 Free Plates allows you to switch from your tripod to your strap effortlessly, without having to unscrew the plate. Comes with the Tripod screw and fits all 1⁄4-20 sockets.
Features & Highlights
- The Bridle leather MoneyMaker is made from U.S. native steer hides, anchored metal d-rings, safety straps for ultimate security and impeccably versatile design make this an essential tool for the modern photographer. Secure your cameras and important gear where it's most accessible and comfortable-right on you. This leather is strong, waxy and weather-resistant
- Featuring user removable shoulder pads and d rings
- Fit is based on HEIGHT & BROADNESS. The ideal carrying position of the MoneyMaker is for the strap to fall about 4" below the armpit so the cameras stay high on the body.
- Comes with 2x quick release plates that allow you to switch from your tripod to your strap quickly and easy, without having to unscrew the plate. Comes with tripod screw and fits all 1⁄4-20 sockets
- Built to last a lifetime and on all day shoots in any location-a movie set, wedding, urban jungle, or the wild wild west