Kinesis C850 X-Large Holster Case (no shoulder strap)
Kinesis C850 X-Large Holster Case (no shoulder strap) by Kinesis Photo Gear at Cover Photos HQ. MPN: C850. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When used on a Kinesis waistbelt, the optional Y309 strap kit is recommended to prevent the top of the case from pulling away from the belt. Because
- When used on a Kinesis waistbelt, the optional Y309 strap kit is recommended to prevent the top of the case from pulling away from the belt.
- Because of its height, shorter or smaller people may find this LONG case awkward mounted on a belt.
C750 Status: We have received many reports from those purchasing the popular Nikon 200-500/5.6 that the C750 is just a little too tight, so we took the C750 and enlarged it, creating the C850. It is 50mm (2") larger in the base (or nose of the case, where the front element sits) and 20mm (3/4") taller. When the C750s sell out, they will be replaced by the larger C850.
KATS space occupied on a belt: 1.5-wide modules
Constructed with 10mm closed cell foam on the sides, 6mm on the lid, and for additional protection, 16mm on the bottom.
Top Opening* = 6d x 7w"
Bottom (nose of the case) = 5.75 x 5.75"**
Inside Height (I.D.) = 16.0"
Volume = 520 cu in (includes pocket volume)
Weight = approx. 14 oz.
Top Opening* = 15d x 18w cm
Bottom (nose of the case) = 14.5 x 14.5 cm**
Inside Height (I.D.) = 40.5 cm
Volume = 8.5 lit (includes 1100 mL pocket volume)
Weight = approx. 455 g
*The C540, C600, C750 & C850 all have the same top opening dimension. These cases will yield a comfortable fit for a a body up to 17.5cm (6.75") deep (measuring from the tripod thread to the top of the prism). The depth dimension of 15cm (6") is based on the rectangle-shaped opening–DSLR bodies are triangular shaped, so this series of cases will house a body deeper than the rectangular “depth” dimension.
Features & Highlights
- NEW - March 2017!! Our biggest holster case. Sized for a full-sized DSLR body with a lens like a 70-200/2.8, 80-400 or a 100-400 attached and with the hood in the shooting position. Also fits the new Nikon 200-500/5.6 with a body and with the hood reversed.
- This is one of only a few holster cases available today that holds a full-size DSLR body (including Nikon D3-series or Canon 1D-series bodies) and a 70-200/2.8 or 80-400/4-5.6 lens with the hood in the shooting position.
- The C850 is an enlarged version of the C750, primarily, to also accomodate the Nikon 200-500/5.6 lens with a body attached (and the hood reversed).
- Fits a "large or pro-sized body" with "large lens" attached. Also accommodates a body with a Sigma 120-300/2.8 lens with the hood reversed.
- Designed & Crafted in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Brand:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Publisher:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Studio:||Kinesis Photo Gear|