Kinesis L311 Compact Long Lens Case 300 (w/ body pouch & shoulder strap)
Kinesis L311 Compact Long Lens Case 300 (w/ body pouch & shoulder strap) by Kinesis Photo Gear at Cover Photos HQ. MPN: L311. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Details The front element of 200-400s, 400/4s and 300/2.8s can get lost in the diameter of this case (the diameter is designed to house a full-sized
The front element of 200-400s, 400/4s and 300/2.8s can get lost in the diameter of this case (the diameter is designed to house a full-sized pro body w/ a quick-release plate attached). We strongly advise purchasing the L029 Foam Insert (which reduces the diameter near the front element) or consider purchasing the E660 or E976 lens pouch instead.
- 300/2.8, 200-500/5.6, or 400/4 DO lens with any size DSLR body attached (w/ Arca-Swiss plate attached) & teleconverter with hood reversed (with leatherette cap on).
- 500/4 or 200-400/4 lens without a body attached and the hood reversed in the stowed position.
- 200/2 with body attached & hood extended.
16.5h x 7" dia I.D.
18h x 9" dia O.D.
Volume = 760 cu in
Weight with A257 pouch & Y515 shoulder strap: 2 lbs.
Weight w/o A257 or Y515: 1 lb. 6 oz.
42h x 17.8cm dia I.D.
45.5h x 23cm dia O.D.
Volume = 12.5 lit Weight with A257 pouch & Y515 shoulder strap: 907g
Weight w/o A257 or Y515: 645g
I.D. = Inside Dimension | O.D. = Outside Dimension
The "dia" is the maximum diameter of the front element and/or lens cover that will fit inside this case. The circumference is 66cm (26") and measures the entire inside perimeter of the "D" shape of the case. It is larger than 3.14 times the diameter to allow extra room for the lens tripod foot.
Kinesis SKU# L311
**Extra shipping charges have been added to the price of this product - This is due to the size of the box, not the weight of the product.
Features & Highlights
- This padded case holds a 300/2.8, 200-500/5.6, or 400/4 DO lens with a body attached and hood reversed. Also fits a 500/4 or 200-400/4 lens without a body attached and the hood in the reversed, stowed position.
- Comes with an A257 Body Pouch & Y515 Heavy-duty Shoulder Strap attached - they are detachable too. A padded harness (H255) and a waist belt (B107, B108 etc.) can be added to the case, converting it into a backpack.
- Two mesh side pockets will hold monopods, water bottles or other accessories. Lens pouches for smaller glass can be piggy-backed onto the outside of the case. Under the lid is a zippered flat pocket for lens tissue or a flat lens cap.
- The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged Dupont 500-denier Cordura® fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric - we don't use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags). It is called a compact long lens case because the diameter is smaller than our PolyCore cases. It is lighter in weight, but offers less protection than our PolyCore cases. It is too small for 400/2.8 and 600/4 lenses.
- Designed & Crafted in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Brand:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Publisher:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Studio:||Kinesis Photo Gear|