Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW. XL Outdoor Camera Backpack for DSLR w/ Rain Cover and Tablet Pocket
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW. XL Outdoor Camera Backpack for DSLR w/ Rain Cover and Tablet Pocket by Lowepro at Cover Photos HQ. MPN: LP37016-PWW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WHAT IT HOLDSThe Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW, XL travel camera backpack offers a secure, safe pack for every photographer's outdoor adventures;
The Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW, XL travel camera backpack offers a secure, safe pack for every photographer's outdoor adventures; it holds all the essentials. You can fit a standard DSLR camera plus lenses, a compact tripod, off road gear and accessories. The CradleFit technology is specifically designed to hold a tablet up to 10". There is room for personal items in the top pocket, or utilize side mesh pockets for those grab-and-go items that you need quick access to. The Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW's exterior dimensions are 12.2 x 9.5 x 21.3 inches, while interiors are 10.2 x 6.7 x 12.2, and it has a 21L capacity. The extra large size allows you to carry everything you need comfortably, without the stress of a jigsaw puzzle. Let your pack work with you as you utilize the easy to access gear attachment points both inside and out. You can size up or down based on your equipment needs, on a case-by-case basis.
HOW IT FEELS
Available in Grey/Dark Green, this is the ultimate travel pack for photographers who like to get outdoors. The comfortable ActivZone suspension and padded shoulder straps make it wearable from sun up, to sun down. The suspension system offers both chest and waste straps to keep weight evenly distributed and balanced on your body. Made of Poly 500D Kodra, Poly 500D X 300D Dobby, Tricot Polyester, and Velex Nylon, you know that it is durable, tough, and will last for years of use. Your valuable gear will stay protected with CradleFit technology for your 10" tablet, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover to protect against snow, dust, rain, or sand.
Features & Highlights
- NEVER PUT IT DOWN. The Flipside Trek's patented access allows you to get your equipment without putting your pack down. It offers split camera and open space compartments, so you can take both personal and professional gear
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE. The Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW's extra large exterior dimensions weigh in at 12.2 x 9.5 x 21.3 inches, while interior are 10.2 x 6.7 x 12.2, and it has a 21L capacity. With multiple attachment points, both inside and outside the pack, you can customize your bag for every trip. Scale up or scale down your gear based on your travel and adventure needs
- A SPOT FOR EVERYTHING. With a spot for your standard DSLR camera plus lens below, compact tripod, personal items up top, a front pouch where a 10" tablet will stay suspended in the padded CradleFit pocket, you'll have all the essentials. The 2 stretch-mesh side pockets on the side are perfect for off road gear or grab and go items
- TRAVEL COMFORTABLY. Wear your pack for hours on end with ease. The ActivZone suspension offers secure chest and waist buckles to help evenly distribute the load and keep your pack in place. It only weighs 3.7 lbs. and the straps have extra padding to keep you comfortable on even the longest hikes
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION. A built-in All Weather AW Cover offers extra protection from rain, snow, dust, and sand. Deployed from a zippered pocket at the top of the pack, you can keep your gear protected without hassle
|Item Weight:||3.73 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.24 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.26 x 8.82 x 8.82 inches|