Lowepro Whistler BP 450 AW. XL Pro Grade Outdoor Adventure Camera Backpack.
Lowepro Whistler BP 450 AW. XL Pro Grade Outdoor Adventure Camera Backpack. by Lowepro at Cover Photos HQ. MPN: LP36897. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Greg Lowe, founder of Lowepro, created the first internal-frame backpack in his garage in Colorado. This breakthrough design innovation helped packs
Greg Lowe, founder of Lowepro, created the first internal-frame backpack in his garage in Colorado. This breakthrough design innovation helped packs fit close to the back and minimize load shifting – so gear-wearing adventurers can climb, bike, ski and scramble with more ease. They’re using the same innovative mindset today.
WHAT IT HOLDS
The Lowepro Whistler BP 350 AW Backpack offers top of the line rugged durability for professional outdoor adventure photographers. Loweprofessional Paul Morrison helped to design this pack in the extreme conditions of the Coast Mountains of British Columbia. It’s made to meet the rigors of serious pros working in hardcore environments. Here’s what it has to offer.
Pro DSLR (such as Nikon D4S or Canon 1DX)
Up to 3 lenses: 58mm f/1.4, 24-70mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4,
Flash (such as SB910)
GoPro or similar form factor action video camera
Functional outdoor gear and personal items
Internal Dimensions: 24.2 x 16.6 x 40 cm (9.53 x 6.54 x 15.75 in)
External Dimensions: 31 x 30.2 x 57.2 cm (12.20 x 11.89 x 22.52 in)
Weight: 3.31 kg (7.28 lbs)
LowePro’s premium MaxFit organization system employs a laminated construction to fine-tune the fitting of dividers and make it easy to maximize the volume of gear. Get the maximum gear capacity to increase workflow and optimize organization.
ACTIVZONE SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Balance your system and your gear. Packs with this icon feature our ActivZone System technology. This harness delivers targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move.
The SlipLock attachment system of compatible loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to larger bags. This modular attachment systems allows you to be ready for anything and bring along water bottles, lenses, memory cards, etc.
Features & Highlights
- WHISTLER BP 450 AW. Born on the side of a mountain, our Whistler pack delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear.
- WHAT IT HOLDS. This adventure pack holds a Pro DSLR (such as Nikon D4S or Canon 1DX) Up to 3 lenses: 58mm f/1.4, 24-70mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4, flash (such as SB910), GoPro(R) or similar form factor action video camera, functional outdoor gear, and personal items.
- EQUIPPED FOR THE EXTREME. This pack is made of high-performance materials, offers extreme organization, and the technology to comfortably carry the gear you need into any environment. It includes ActivZone, Max Fit, and SlipLock technologies.
- ATTACH WITH CONFIDENCE. Multiple heavy-duty attachment points secure all types of heavy gear (such as skis, snowboard, tripods, or other hard-to-carry essentials) without blocking access to the divided camera compartment.
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION. Large expandable wet-gear pocket has a waterproof barrier and drain holes to separate outdoor gear(rope, crampons etc.) from digital gear. Use the detachable All Weather AW Cover for a second level of protection from rain, snow, and debris.
|Item Weight:||7.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.89 x 22.52 x 22.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 11 x 11 inches|